The Scorched Earth DLC adds new enemies, weapons, and Deathmatch mode. Watch the trailer here!
The 1.14 Patch for Warlord is now available to non-Steam users: Download it here!
· Deathmatch Mode added - play on the official servers to get your score added to our leaderboards, where the top player wins a free Deathmatch Champion T-Shirt when the countdown reaches zero!
· Confederate Spy will call in airstrikes on your turrets and backstab players, all the while looking like an ally
· The Propaganda Radio causes surrounding Confederate units to fire wildly all around them
· Confederate Engineer builds the Deathhand Missile Launcher, which will fire at your turrets and leave a cloud of poison gas hanging in the air where it strikes
· Rocket Launchers offer huge firepower, if you can find them around the maps
To celebrate the launch there will be a key giveaway on the ISOTX Facebook page today May 3rd, where people can periodically grab keys for the Warlord Complete Pack. Throughout the day will be other competitions and events offering other prizes, some linked to our other games Iron Grip: Marauders and Iron Grip: Lords of War.
The highly anticipated Iron Grip: Warlord patch is well on its way and will be available to play before the year is out! It will contain many tweaks and additions to improve your gaming experience.
Although we won't spoil too much just yet, take a look at some concept artwork for the new patch. These mean machines will blow your mind!
This rocket launch station is only the tip of the iceberg, so keep checking for more updates! If you haven't tried Iron Grip: Warlord before, check out the demo here.
We are thrilled to announce the release of the long awaited patch 1.13 for Iron Grip: Warlord.
The new patch contains several new features which enhance Iron Grip: Warlord’s gameplay.
Consequently, patch 1.13 offers players many more hours of gaming fun!
Responding to player feedback, several of the game’s characteristics have been expanded.
The most important change is the addition of an entirely new level, known as the Bunker map.
Secondly, the game now has full compatibility with Steam and has integrated Steamworks voice chat, leaderboard and achievements!
- New map: Bunker
- Added support for 16:9 resolutions 1920x1080 and 1600x900
- Added system resolution adaptation. also, the menu now only offers resolutions supported by the system
- Integrated steamworks voicechat
- Integrated steamworks achievements, for details see the Warlord steam profile
- Integrated steamworks leaderboards, for details see the Warlord steam profile
- Fixed: in some cases the kick vote used the wrong client id
- Fixed: UI panels now treat the return and enter keys as equal citizens
- Fixed: building cancellation/destruction gave funds to the destructor instead of the owner
- Fixed: Windows 7 caused problems with the homepath, it's now %APPDATA%\IGWarlord
- Fixed: weird mouse behavior in menus
Get the new patch here!
We’re fast approaching the end of 2010, and with that end in sight, we’ve decided to schedule something of a unique event for you guys: a live Q&A session. That’s right – Warlord fans will be getting a chance to ask all of their questions of Nikos (evros94) right in person during two special sessions, scheduled at different times in order to accommodate our players around the world. The meeting will be on Steam, hosted through our Steam group chat. Here’s some basic rules:
1. The meeting will take place for approximately two hours each time.
2. You can ask questions, but if you flood, you may get ignored.
3. Being polite is good. Being rude is bad. Polite will get you answers better than being rude.
4. You CAN ask questions about other products, but our main focus is on Warlord. Crystal clear? Good! The following is a link to our Steam group for Warlord, where the chat will be taking place:
Nikos will be meeting with people at the following times, on the following days:
Americans: 29 December 2010 – 11AM through 1PM EST (GMT -5).
Europeans: 30 December 2010 – 12PM through 2PM GMT +2.
We’re looking forward to seeing you there!
Atelians Warlord players. In the spirit of the holiday season, Steam is launching a major sale across the board with most of their indie titles available for a reduced price. What does that mean for those of you who missed the Black Friday promotion? Well, it means that for today only, you can buy Iron Grip: Warlord on Steam for 75% off the already low price of $9.99. It gets better, too. If you’d rather wait on the purchase, the game will remain on sale for a 50% price reduction good through the 2nd of January. Ring in 2011 here with Warlord – last year we held an awesome fragfest for this occasion and we’d love to do it again, this time with you!
New players of Warlord who register for Lords of War will also get 5 Gems when they reach level 3 and enter the coupon code NoReason. Remember, you get Gold on Lords of War for playing Warlord, so really, what are you waiting for? You can buy the game over at